Friday, March 26, 2010

Fascinator Headwrap

I was recently inspired by some gorgeous knit headwraps I saw for sale online, so decided to create my own "knit-look" crocheted version. It's so awesome to be able to use this crochet-technique to create a completely convincing knit-look design! Well, I love it anyhow. :)
I created a pretty "fascinator" flower to accent it and sewed a metallic button in the middle. It will keep Holland's ears warm as it's getting a little chilly here in New Zealand.

6 comments:

  1. That is just gorgeous! Ok, well, I've learnt how to do a chain st. and a single and double crochet! I'm getting there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. :) Keep it up...you'll be an expert in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! This is sooo cute!
    Is the pattern for free or for sale?

    ReplyDelete
  4. All my crochet patterns are available in my etsy shop at www.hollanddesigns.etsy.com. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete