Tuesday, February 2, 2010

12+ Weeks

Yesterday we visited our midwife for the 1st time. She's the same lady we had when I was pregnant with Holland, so it was really nice - like getting together with an old friend. Since this was my 1st appointment for the new baby, it was mostly just paperwork, but we did get to hear the baby's heartbeat for the 1st time. I had wondered what it'd be like this time - considering we'd done this all before with Holland - but it was just as moving and special to hear this baby's heartbeat. :)

4 comments:

  1. AWWW~:) so amazing. God's miracles never cease to amaze me. Baby blessing are soooo wonderful. CONGRATS! so glad you got to hear the heartbeat.We have 5 children and the miracle of pregnancy & birth astounds my HUbby& I everytime;)
    God bless and enjoy your pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations! it is so magical when you hear the heartbeat for the first time (and every time!) I always enjoyed my midwife visits because I got to hear the heartbeat. I wish you well for your pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your well-wishes. :) "Shared joy is double-joy."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Lisa that is so wonderful. I know I always felt a sense of awe when I got to hear the heartbeat for the first time and a sense of peace that the baby was okay. Hoping that God blesses you with a wonderful pregnancy and a healthy baby. I am sure Holland will just love having a baby.

    ReplyDelete