Thursday, June 18, 2009

Lil' Helper

While Oma was here visiting, she kept asking me, "What are you going to design today? What are you going to make today?" and I kept saying..."I don't know!" So much pressure! lol
Anyhow, here is my latest design, (as requested b
y Deb), my "Lil' Cupcake Baby Hat" which coordinates with my "Lil' Cupcake Baby Shoes." Pattern includes sizes newborn to 1-3 years.
I made the sample hat size 0-6 mos, so too small for Holland to model. I modeled it on her baby doll instead and Holland "helped" me with the photo shoot. She kept taking the hat off her baby. :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh to have a little girl that could wear those! My boys would not sport those so nicely. :) That's adorable, Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for designing this hat! I will be making the set for Bailey's first birthday next month. We're doing a cupcake themed party for her and these are just perfect! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This cupcake-on-a-girl is just too cute :-D

    ReplyDelete