Thursday, February 19, 2009

Now on Ravelry!

I recently discovered and joined http://www.ravelry.com/! It's a crochet/knitting forum and an awesome website, especially for designers. What a cool way to introduce my patterns to more crafters and then get the added bonus of being able to see the completed projects they've made from my designs. I was so thrilled to actually be able to put up the picture of the wedding top I made and then contact the lady who had originally designed it! She emailed me back with the sweetest comments--such an amazing lady & designer!

One lady who bought my baby 2-button ballet flats pattern made hers in a gorgeous shade of red, which looked even nicer than the color I'd used. :) I took a cue from her and have now made a red pair for the photo in my shop (and also as a gift for a new baby girl named Emily!)

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you are on ravelry now. I really LOVE these in red!

    ReplyDelete